Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Twisted Train of Thought...

Disclaimer to my co-workers/mother: This is entirely inappropriate.



This afternoon, Leighann sent me this picture of Landen. This is the conversation that followed:

Meg: I need to hold him right now! I went shopping during lunch...
Leighann: Oh boy. ha ha
Meg: Winter stuff is out!
Leighann: Ur insane
Meg: Well duh.
Leighann: ha ha. Think of where we can go Saturday.
Meg: On it. How about a strip club?
Leighann: ha ha. Freak.
Meg: Watching nasty stripper ladies will make me feel better about myself.
Leighann: That's why we have alcohol. No need to be surrounded by fishy snatch and creepy crawlies!
Meg: Oh yeah. We're not hanging out with Matt. ha ha.
Leighann: Man, I was looking forward to an "E" overdose! [I seriously thought she meant Edward for a minute]
Meg: I know! We could hold hands and fondle strangers. We could do that anyway, I guess.
Leighann: YES!


Side Note: I found this incredible picture at Twitarded (http://twitarded.blogspot.com/) and had to pass it along to Leighann since we were just talking about fishy snatch. I emailed it to Brad and told him to print it out and take it home to her ASAP.

Meg: Check your e-mail right now. It's funny. I promise.
Brad: Printed.
Meg: Word. I laughed so loud I got asked if I was ok. Then I couldn't show them what I was laughing at.


Now back to the original thread...


Leighann: Just wear something tight, low cut and red lipstick
Meg: Oh yeah. I'll pull that right out of the closet. Brad's bringing home a present to you from me.
Leighann: Hmmmm...what is it?
Meg: A funny picture. I wish you had email.
Leighann: Now I can't wait!
Meg: Oh you'll laugh. It involves fishy snatch and Edward. That's all I'm sayin!
Leighann: Nice.


So that's it. From my wonderful, precious godson, to strippers, to alcohol, to drugs, to Twilight (of course), to dirty pictures. I really don't know how it's relevant...just amusing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.