Sunday, December 27, 2009

The "Meg Is Lazy" Christmas Post...3 Days Late

For the past week I've been all like, "I'm gonna write some shit about Christmas." Yeah, well, that never happened. I think I have a half-finished post save somewhere on here, but I'm too lazy to read and edit it.


Christmas kinda sucked. My brother is in rehab and *still* has not called to say hi, fuck you, or Merry Christmas. Seriously. He's such a little shit. Everyone's broke, so that kind of sucks. And then Christmas eve, through the fuckery that is Facebook, I saw that my ex was taking his fucking cheating cunt bitch girlfriend home with him for Christmas. I don't know why this bothered me so much, because I could really care less about both of them, but I was close to his family and I miss them and I want her to die. On top of that, I was sleeping in the same room that my friend Tom stayed in all summer while getting stem cell therapy and that made me miss him like a mother fucker and cry a lot.



But anyway, now I'm at the beach and even though I have to go back to work tomorrow, I love being home. My cats are happy, my dogs are happy, and the parakeet doesn't seem any less unhappy. So instead of elaborating on all the bullshit, here are some pictures.


I love you all and hope that you had a great holiday. I have to say that I was able to maintain some sanity by hanging out and drinking with all of you awesome people on twitter every night. I wish we all lived closer so that we could do in in person every night. :-)


My road...this is why I love being home.

My back yard...again, why I love being home.


Turtle playing ball.

Papa P. made waffles for Christmas morning. Very nom.


My little monkey...his first Christmas. :-)

Mimosa?

Papa P. making nog Christmas Eve

Oysters...nom nom nom

Me and Leighann made dogs treats. We had an audience.

Landen opening his stocking.















5 comments:

  1. Awww! Congrats to Landen on his first Christmas! Sorry it wasn't the best for you (((hugs))), it wasn't anything very special here either. Oh well, it's been and gone now, and I was also grateful to Twitter while the blogs were so quiet. Just curse the time difference! Love pics of Turtle, he's such a cutie!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. XMas is overrated (that's why I won't even spell the fucking holiday name out...it's just "xmas"...it's too bad we can't abbreviate the holiday itself instead of just its name). But I'm not going to clog up your comments with my incessant drivel about how I only like holidays that consist of eating and drinking with no other obligations. Instead, I'm going to thank you for spending some of your holiday putting up with me :) [Long distance or not.] I can always count on you to make me laugh (which is awesome considering the BS you've put up with the past few days).

    And your pictures make me long for #TheRoadtrip. Maybe we'll let Baby Swiss put her little cougar-cub moves on Landen while we drink beers at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stan: Thanks! :-) Xmas is overrated, but there are parts that are really cool. Turtle said to tell you he thinks your cute too...he has a thing for British chicks (*ahem*Bex*ahem*)

    @RMS: Aw, I love you. You and LLL made me laugh so hard last night. That Cougar911 shit was unbelievable. And the pictures that you all emailed are going to live in my inbox until I find an appropriate time to whip them out. Ha. I said whip. ;-)

    #TheRoadtrip needs to happen. Like I said last night, no one will be safe within a 5 state radius. It'll be like Thelma and Louise, minus the whole driving off a cliff thing (maybe).

    Buttery nipples FTW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww, I love the pics and even though you had a rough holiday, I heart you.....hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted here.....where did it go? Fuckery....! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.