Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Want To Suck Your Chest, Horney Style.

I didn't get the "me giving 2 thumbs up in front of the New Moon poster" picture. The theater was really crowded, we were late getting there, and on the way out we were so dumbfounded by the poofy-haired hippies riding horses that I forgot about it (don't go see Taking Woodstock, by the way. It sucked). Leighann and I were going to go back to the mall Saturday to buy Landen a mini Rogers 22 jersey, but apparently they don't make them for infants. Bastards. So, I need to go see another movie. Any suggestions? I think I've seen everything that's out that I wanted to see...

Anyway, I had a very relaxing weekend. Bought baby clothes with hedgehogs on them. Yep, hedgehog onsies. Absolutely incredible. I love hedgehogs. I love my godson. I love my godson wearing hedgehog clothes. I love it in the Twilight commentary when Bella's coming out of the bookstore and Rob asks if that's supposed to be him looking at her through the bushes and when they say no, he says it must be a hedgehog. Hedgehogs, Rob, Landen. Perfection.




Hedgehog


Rob


Landen

We watched True Blood from 7:00 p.m. until 3:30 a.m and then again this morning after we got up. Season 2 marathon. It was quite spectacular and a wonderful refresher for the upcoming season finale. As you may have read in a previous post, I wasn't too happy with True Blood towards the middle of the season. I've changed my opinion. It's gotten super good over the past few episodes. One word...Eric.

So you know after the Fellowship guy blows himself up and Eric gets shot and asks Sookie to suck the bullets out? It was about 2 a.m. when we watched that episode and the following is a series of text messages between Brad (who was in Philly. Fuck Philly) Leighann, and myself.


Leighann: I want to suck ur chest, horney style
Brad: Oh god. What? I'm coming
Meg and Leighann to each other: "What do you think he means by that?"
Brad: I might jizz [sorry, I know that mental image is gross. But that's what he said]
Meg and Leighann to each other: "Oh."
Leighann (per Meg): Rob's way ahead of you. Better hurry!
Brad: I will. Oh I will.






I couldn't find a picture of the actual sucking.
This one'll do, and it doesn't have that bitch Sookie in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.