Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Further Proof That Rob and I Are Soulmates AND That We Both Have Fantastic Taste

Hey Rob,

Slate.com reviewed yogurt, and ours came in first! How fantastic is that? We should get together and celebrate over a shared cup of Fage 0% fat yogurt. You can put blueberries and strawberries in your part and I can put honey in mine. And then we can mix it together for a dreamy yogurt love-fest. I'll be home at 6:00. Give me a half an hour to get the dogs walked and I'll be ready.


Greek yogurt rocks and so do you!


Amazingly, I couldn't find a picture of Rob eating yogurt. So we'll go with Unibomber Rob.

3 comments:

  1. I s'pose I should get myself some greek yogurt. How do you know he likes yogurt? And of course I looked for pics of Rob eating yogurt...truly frightening. Am I the only person who gets innappropriate image searches that come back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, no. I got some pretty weird ones too.

    In The Precious II, it says in that weird ABC thing that he likes Greek Yogurt (that's the G). I have an insane and crack-addict style addiction to that shit. Just sayin'...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "dreamy yogurt love fest" I'm having fun visualizing the sweet and sloppy tastiness of said love fest. HA!!!

    True love...greek style.

    Toga! Toga!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.