Monday, October 12, 2009

The Party Bus Leaves In An Hour...

All you need to bring is five bucks for gas, a week's worth of your favorite adult beverage, and a dozen cupcakes. Here's where we're going:



Have you ever been to Ocracoke? I have. Many times. And I NEVER knew that Edward had cottages there. How did this news escape me?

Ocracoke is pretty. There's lots to do. Like drive on the beach, eat shrimp, drink....and stay in Edward's cottages! I'm pulling out of my driveway in an hour. I have a third row seat in the back of my Explorer and Twilight is in the DVD player and ready to go. Who's comin' with me?!

P.S. Do you have random stacks of shit that kind of remind you of Twilight all over your house? Can you just say "yes, Meg. Yes I do." Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you save random shit that reminds you of Twilight! That is exactly how RAOT was born for us. It's a sad little world we live in, if something makes you happy I say go for it! And I am totally ready for a roadtrip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still giggling my ass off over "juice in the caboose". Thanks for the "uplifting" words...I'm working on my stamina ;)

    PS - RAOT = Random Acts of Twilight. Srsly...I'm starting to worry that I see relevance everywhere. It's like the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, only worse!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.