Monday, October 5, 2009

Posters, Movies, and Prozac...Oh My!

Getting hypnotized on Friday afternoon significantly improved my outlook on life. If you've never tried it, I highly recommend it. It won't be what you expect.

Working 13 hours on Friday and most of the day Saturday made a nap, a Prozac, and a beer (or 6) necessary Saturday night. But Justin and I went to the movies and all my tired worries slipped away for 2 reasons.


Reason 1: We went to see Whip It. It was really good--you should go see it. Now. I told Justin I wasn't going to see any more movies before New Moon because it was so good. I may make an exception for Where The Wild Things Are, though.


Reason 2: This:




New Moon poster! Yay! I tried to get Justin to take a picture next to it, but he refused. I even bribed him with Jacob peanut butter candy (yes, I had this in my bag. Don't judge.). He took the candy, but still wouldn't pose with Robward and the gang. His loss. We also didn't get a picture of me dry humping the poster on the way out of the theater, which is probably a win for everyone.

How many days and counting? I can't wait. I preordered about $50 worth of crap from Amazon last week...the soundtrack, the illustrated companion thing, and some other stuff that I can't even remember now but I'm sure I really, really need. I'm on the lookout for New Moon decorations because I'm pretty sure my house needs to be decorated for the big event. I even got Landen an outfit with a wolf on it that says "leader of the pack." He's Team Carlisle, but they don't make infant outfits that have vampire doctors on them.

2 comments:

  1. Hypnotism - always wanted to try it. Did you get hypnotized for a specific reason?

    Whip It - I definitely want to see this movie. Thanks for the rec.

    Dry Humping - definitely should have had a pic of that.

    Team Carlisle - I think you need to get on Cafe Press immediately and make a Team Carlisle onesie, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get hypnotized because I'm crazy. ;) No, really it's just to balance my energy, center myself, let go of all the bad juju that I let into my system on a daily basis. It really works. It's not like your completely asleep and may start clucking like a chicken. It's more like a really deep meditation. I can give you the number of the person I go to if you're interested...e-mail me.

    If I go back to see Where The Wild Things Are, I'll make sure he takes a picture because I'm sure I'll dry hump the poster again. I can't control myself.

    I want to make him a shirt that says Carlisle Is My Real Daddy...I'm not sure how his biological father will feel about that, but I don't really care. I'll get right on that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.