Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lazy, Uninspired, Unfunny Shut-In

I have, like, 15 posts that are half finished but I hate them all and I'm having writer's block/I'm lazy and uninspired, unfunny, and a shut-in. All I know, is, it's raining and cold out, I wish I could win the lottery so I could sit around and eat cupcakes all day, and seeing all those new Vanity Fair outtakes make me wish....I don't know. See. I can't even put it into words! I'm like a drooling, blubbering, over educated moron.

We had plans to go to the zoo this weekend, and I was really looking forward to having some great lion/bear material to work with, but it's supposed to be nor'eastering (yeah, that's a real word. In the Meg Dictionary. Look it up). So much for that post. We're still planning on carving pumpkins Saturday night, and I think that with the right amount of alcohol and sleep deprivation, something funny may come of it. Mine's going to be Robward themed, so it's also possible that with the amount of detail that will need to go into this Rob-O-Lantern, you may get some great pictures of me in the ER, sans a couple of fingers. Wow. I haven't lost the ability to compose awkward, run-on sentences, have I?

I'm still trying to convince Leighann to go along with a Breaking Dawn themed Halloween, but so far, no dice on that on. We have a baby, a dog that looks a lot like a wolf, and I even offered to buy the Edward costume. I think it's a great idea. I'm not sure who I want to be yet...any suggestions?

Ok. On to more pressing issues. I promised Landen that if he took a nap I would give him a pony and a Rob. I can make the pony happen pretty easily, but I'm going to have to work on the Rob. I should get on that (haha).

P.S. I'm too lazy to even go searching for a hot "new" picture to post. Just gonna go with something random already saved on my computer. Like this...

Snot Rocket?

3 comments:

  1. I hear you dude. I'm hoping for a sunny weekend...or at least a sunny Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...did I ever tell you that I grew up riding horses? Had a bay quarterhouse mare who was the shiznit. I'll have to dig up some old pics...

    Too bad you can't force inspiration and funniness (is that a word?). Cuz I'd bottle that shit and make millions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RSM: That's Jack. He's my heart and soul and my one true love (not to go all gushy on your ass, but it's true!). Horses rock. I wish I had more time for mine.

    @FC: I like how it got sunny and warm during the middle of the work week. What's up with that? But I hear it's supposed to be sunny on Sunday, so I'm making a trip to the zoo. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.