Monday, November 2, 2009

Adventures In Hot Topic

So I skipped out on work today. I needed a day off...worked all week plus the weekend, and on top of that had to deal with a very unexpected death. Not a fun week. But things are going better and I feel refreshed and happy. Part of that has to do with those fuckhawt pictures (you know the ones I'm talking about) and part of it has to do with spending the whole day with my favorite kid and the world. His mom's not too bad either. ;-)

Adventures with Meg and Leighann are always fun. We had a super fantastically yummy lunch at Chili's, and got a to-go order for BBD (Leighann'salmost brother-in-law, my almost best-friend-in-law). He's a freshman in college and has no money and is too lazy to walk to the cafeteria so we thought we'd do him a solid and take him some tacos. He had band practice (yeah, the kid's in the university marching band) so we had some time to kill. What better thing to do than go to the mall and check out all the New Moon crap at Hot Topic?!?!


And crap they had. Landen couldn't keep his hands off it! Kid's got good taste. Have a look-see:

This was my favorite. Edward pillow case.

Buttons? Yes please!

Edward bag. We were so excited we couldn't hold still.


Then we went to The Children's Place and got him a super sexy hat. Watch out ladies!

They had a bunch of odd shirts, Sunglasses Mini-E and Mini-B on sale, and Bella's birthday dress. The best thing, however, was an Edward duvet cover. I totes need it. I'm going to eBay that shit. Good thing I'm single. Can you see it now? "Hey, why don't you come in?" And a few minutes later, "Really, I'm not insane. It's funny. Like over the top funny! Don't you get it? No? Whatever. Edward's prettier than you anyway."

1 comment:

  1. "do him a solid" - love it ;) And I better keep Baby Swiss away from Landen and his sexy man hat...she's likes the younger boys. Successful twi-trip ladies, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.