Thursday, November 12, 2009

Twikus!

Yeah, you read that right. Twikus! My homegirls over at The Twiangle are having a little contest. It's a pretty cool one, too. All you gotta do is write a haiku about Twilight. It can be about the story, the characters, or even the awesomeness of The Twiangle! Or corn (I'm lookin' at you, Firecrotch!). You could win a super fantastic Cafe Press t-shirt. Head on over for more info and to leave your twiku in the comments.

While I have you here, I also want to pimp my new favorite movie star, Matt Bushell. He played Phil. Yep. New stepdad Phil. Look on my sidebar. Past the picture of Jack. Past Cutie's "shut the fuck up and don't ruin New Moon for me" button. Past my wonderful follwers. There you go. There's Matt. Click on that picture to go to his imdb page. Leave him a comment telling him to open up a Twitter account so we can be friends with him before he hits it really big. KThnx.

And here's a haiku that I wrote in college:

I want to go out
But I have homework to do
And I’m hungover.

2 comments:

  1. "Phil Phanclub" Phucking Phantastic! Thanks for the shoutout my love. I can't wait to see the shirts that everyone picks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.