Monday, September 28, 2009

Ah Mah Gawd...Edward Is In My Driveway!


Oh wait. That's just my mom. In her brand new Shiny Silver Volvo.


Here's the breakdown:


Mom sends me a picture of the new car.


Meg: You totally bought a shiny silver Volvo and I heart you for it. Twilight reference. You should read it now that you and Edward have the same car.


Mom: Word [my mom totally said "word." lol]


I have mixed feelings about this purchase. I have dirty thoughts about what Robward could do to me in the back of his Volvo. But my mom's driving it. Meh...dirty thoughts prevail. I'll just have heart palpitations every time I see it.


Of course, I had to text Leighann and tell her about it.


Meg: My mom just bought a shiny silver Volvo just like Edward's. For real.


Leighann: Woot Woot! Mama P.'s crazy. Ask her if we can take it to our premiere.


Meg: Haha! Yes! Such a good idea!


Leighann: That's why you keep me around!


Meg: I know! Mom said she may negotiate. If we take it, we have to write on the windows.


Leighann: Let's not tell her, though.


Meg: Yeah. We'll keep that on the dl. And return it with "I own Rob, bitches" written across the windshield.


Leighann: Haha. She will kill us. I'm in!


Meg: That's why you're my bitch!


Leighann: Word! Woot woot!


So, we'll roll up to the midnight show in a for real shiny silver Volvo with crass writing all over it, sporting homemade t-shirts and toting my Robward flask. Does that make me completely insane or just the best fan ever?

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna go with BEST FAN EVER! I am beyond jealous right now. Do you know I spent all day at work yesterday googling "luxury car rental + cleveland, oh" and came up with NOTHING that involved a Volvo C30?! I'm pissed. I want a Twilight car for the premier dammit! Grr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Great minds think alike! I'm totally gonna rock out in the Volvo. All the tweens are gonna be so jealous. Make a trip the East Coast and ride with us...I got a DD and everything! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.