Friday, September 18, 2009

Sweet Dreams...

I had the strangest dream last night. Me and my bestest friend Leighann were in the airport. I don't have a clue where we were going and I think she was there because she likes to call me at midnight after I'm asleep and tell me things like "we just made banana splits!" Fuck you very much, bitch. I'm asleep and now I want a banana split! I really do love her, though.

Said banana split. Yep, I even had visuals.



Anyway, we're in the airport at a bar and somehow run into Kellan and Jackson. It's all cool. We have a few beers with the boys, talk about football (?!), I get pissed at the waitress because she's flirting with them and not refilling our drinks. A typical night out for me. I somehow manage to play it cool and not ask where Rob is, I think because Jasper, I mean Jackson, is hitting on me and I figure I'd go there if Rob doesn't show up. But then, *gasp*, he does show up! He's all frazzled and late and rushing and they suddenly have to leave to get on their plane. Oh noes!! But Rob gets detained at security and ends up missing the flight (cue swell of hopefully romantic music) and there's no other choice but to stay and hang out with us. For some reason he offers me his sweatshirt to wear (well, not "some reason." The reason is that I tend to steal boys' sweatshirts. I have a collection). There's kind of a blank spot in my memory of what happened next. Even my asleep mind can't handle the Rob. I remember him suddenly having to leave, but telling me I can have the sweatshirt. Sigh. Everyone says that it stinks, but it smells heavenly to me.

Then fucking Turtle started fucking barking at the fucking garbage truck and I fucking woke up. But I was in a fucking good mood when I popped out of bed for work, so take that Turtle. Next time you're barking and twitching in your sleep, dreaming about killing Crackrock, I'm gonna yell in your ear and ruin it for you. Ha.




Yeah, I ruined yer dream. But you can't be mad cause I got crooked teeth and that's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.