Thursday, September 3, 2009

Preparations...77 Days and Counting...

The topic of conversation last night was how we were going to smuggle booze into the movies and who was going to drive us to and from said movies.

I've been jonesing for one of those nifty Twilight lunchboxes, so I thought that maybe I could get one and use the thermos for my liquor. I went online this morning and the one that I really want, with the whole cast on it, is like a hundred million dollars (well, actually $99, but I work for the state, yo!). On Amazon, you can order the lunch box along with the band-aids for a cool $112. Seriously? I mean, I'd love for Robward to kiss my boo boos and make them better then take me on a picnic with his very own lunch box, but I ain't got that kinda cash. So the search continued...

I reminded myself that I'm really just looking for a pocketbook-sized container to hide vodka and that *ta da* a flask would be perfect! And whaddya know...I found one! For $15.99. With Robward's smokin' hot mug on it. Purchased.
And for the conundrum of who was going to do the driving, we elected our ever-willing and oft-abused friend Justin. He doesn't drink (check for DD) and is only 22 (check for fitting in with all the tweens). Perfect. I'm buying him a ticket and guilting him into going with us, but not letting him know about this plan until the last minute. Not giving him time to come up with an excuse like, "I have to work" or "I hate you."

3 comments:

  1. "I hate you" would actually be an excuse? Me thinks not, heh. Love the flask. I'm thinking alcohol may make the mignight viewing tolerable with all of the tween crazies that will be out and screaming, but I don't have a DD, so I guess I will have to make it through sober...boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flask. Rum and coke & Rob, Oh my! I have a DD...and his name is taxi cab. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Rum and Coke and Rob...just like any other night, only in public and surrounded by 13 year olds! ;) I can't wait for my flask to get here. I'm going to use it for my coffee in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.