Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Operation "Get the Bird to Talk Like Rob"

Is coming along. Unfortunately, all I have are things that we came up with while eating moonshine peaches. The list started out kind of making sense, but I think it's digressed into a "you had to be there" kind of thing.




Working on The List



Here's a sample:

Would you like a cupcake?

Come cuddle Ruca. You're suck a good girl! (That's my dog. Gotta love my dog.)

You're not crazy. You're special!

I want to eat you for dinner.

I'm squeezing these peaches. Do you know how saturated these things are?

The texture really isn't that bad. I think I'll take another bite.

Twixx make me hot for you. (???)

Meg, bitch! Take a bite!

Meg's going for seconds.

It was juicin' out my mouth and I had to suck it back in.

Close to the seed. I'm not cool with that.

I wanna talk dirty to the peach.

And my personal favorite:

When I stand up, I think things are gonna be different.



"Just get a chunk of it in your mouth and chew!"

There's six pages of this shit. I'm going to buy a hand held tape recorder when I get paid next week and then it's going in the mail. It's a glorious plan.

2 comments:

  1. Moonshine peaches?! Ohh may gawd! Hilarious. Sent you an email to your yahoo account re this. Toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will check it. I have too many e-mail accounts to keep track of. I have 3 peaches left. Have big plans for them, and then may need to make another trip to bfe North Carolina for more. They've been very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.