Friday, September 11, 2009

Stupid Articles...

This one was titled "Is Twilight Bad For Your Lovelife?" I mean, really? I am in a super shitty, tired, not feeling good mood, and this shit just pisses me off. Some twat who writes for MSN Relationships reads Twilight and then posts some dumb article about how it's bad that Bella cooks dinner for her dad. Don't be bitter, bitch. I'd be fucking brainwashed too if Robward was mooning over me.

Why do people have to take shit so seriously? I mean, I'm an educated person. I have a couple of degrees, a fairly demanding job (hard to believe, I know, since I'm taking time out to vent about this shit) and real-life relationships, bills, responsibilities, etc., etc., fucking etc. I dig Twilight. I dig Twilight fanfic. And I have to say, Twilight has been pretty freaking fantastic for my lovelife.

So, to the author of that stupid article, get a life.

I'm done. Sorry for the excessive potty mouth. I need a xanax and a shot of tequila.

Calm down, Meg. Join me outside for a cigarette...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love. Validation. Reason for living. Confirmation that I am not, in fact, a lunatic. Ok, that might be stretching it.